What’s included with the demo?
- OPC Data Client (one download for installing all components including: OPC Data.NET, OPC Data-COM, or OPC Data-UA)
- Full documentation
- Example source-code for most popular development languages and platforms.
What “limitations” does the demo impose?
Once the OPC Data Client is connected to an OPC Server, it will run for 30 minutes at a time. After this time, the connection to the OPC Server will stop. You will then need to restart your application. The 30 minute timer will be disabled after 210 days from the initial version release. The demo is essentially the full product. Purchasing a license for the product will remove the demo limitation.
- *XP, Vista, *2003, 2008 R2 & 2012, 7 & 8
- Visual Studio 2012 and later (except OPC Data COM)
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5 SP 1 -required for OPC Core Components and OPC UA COM Interop components.
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5 - required for the OPC Data.NET assemblies.
Please submit them in the form below, in our support center, or call to speak with an application engineer.
Global: +1 704 849 2773.